You met a treasure hunter named Ulman on the Inazuma coast. In the past, he was engaged in treasure hunting alongside a mysterious treasure hunter Seelie, who, for unknown reasons, stopped responding to him. »
Treasure hunt is a Version 2.0 event
- Have reached Adventure Rank 30 or higher.
- Complete Archon's quest "Ritou's Escape Plan."
- 1 Details
- 2 Redemption shop
- 3 Treasure area
- 4 Special treasure
- 5 Battle Pass Mission
- 6 Tutorial - Treasure hunt
- 7 Tutorial - Hidden Treasure
- Consult the map in the Ulman Treasure Book and go to the area where there are buried treasures. Every day, Ulman will mark two new locations in the treasure book. There are a total of 14 locations to find treasure.
- During the quest, you can also obtain Taeles, which you can exchange with Ulman for Miniseelies, Protogemas, Hero's Ingenuity, Minerals of Mystic Refinement, Mora and more rewards.
- While searching for treasures, you may run into challenges. After completing the challenge, all the players who participated will get rewards. You can collect rewards in other players' worlds a maximum of 3 times for the duration of the event.
- Also, sometimes you will get a special treasure map fragment. By putting these fragments together, you can follow the clues on the map to find a hidden treasure next to the treasure hunter Seelie.
- After finding the treasure at location 14, you can redeem in the event shop Purple Miniseelie, Dew Miniseelie, Blush Miniseelie, or Turmeric Miniseelie. You can only redeem one type of Miniseelie in the event, the remaining three cannot be redeemed. Seelies already obtained cannot be exchanged again.
To redeem you needTael.
- Only 1 Miniseelie can be redeemed.
|Mineral of Mystic Refinement||4||20||80|
|Mora x10 000||8||20||160|
|Total price: 840|
After the event ends, you will not be able to access the rewards.
|1||Protogems × 60||Hero's Wit × 3||Mystic Refinement Ore x6||Sea × 30|
|2||Protogems × 60||Hero's Wit × 3||Mystic Refinement Ore x6||Sea × 30|
Battle Pass Mission
|Complete zone 14 in the "Treasure Hunt" event.||1200|
Tutorial - Treasure Hunt
|Consult the map in the Ulman Treasure Book and head to the area where there are buried treasures. Every day, Ulman will mark two new locations in the treasure book. In total, there will be 14 treasure locations.|
|Equip the Seelie Treasure Hunter from your Inventory to summon it when you are in the area of buried treasures. But if you are not in the treasure zone or if the buried treasure is too far away, the Seelie may not answer you.|
|When you are near the treasure location, the Seelie Treasure Hunter will start to glow and glow more intensely as you get closer to the treasure. When one appears, the Seelie treasure hunter will fly to the place where it is buried.|
|It seems that Ulman is most interested in the taels inside these chests. When you find them, exchange them for rewards. Find all the taels in an area to complete the exploration of that area.|
|When searching for treasures, you may encounter challenges. When the challenge is completed, all the players who participated will get rewards.|
|You can collect a maximum of 3 challenge rewards in other players' worlds for the duration of the event. At the end of the event, the challenges will also disappear.|
Tutorial - Hidden Treasure
|When unearthing treasures, sometimes you will get a treasure map fragment, if you put these fragments together, you will be able to follow the clues on the map to find a hidden treasure. As you approach him, summon the treasure hunter Seelie and see how he reacts to find the hidden treasure.|
|In some hidden treasure locations there are special tiles that will light up when you first step on them and will turn off if you step on them again. When you step on the first tile, the next must be connected to it on one of its sides. If you manage to illuminate all the tiles following the shape represented by the fragments of the treasure map, maybe you will get a hidden treasure ...|