«An elemental life form that embodies the wrath of lightning. He uses lightning attacks and his probe to block his enemies. When a target is blocked, the Thunder Manifestation will enrage and prioritize the annihilation of that target. »
La Manifestation is a boss introduced in Version 2.1. The boss is unlocked after completing the Seirai Moment Hunter quest series.
It can be found to the north of the Amakumo Summit, Seirai Island, in the Inazuma region.
When defeated, the player must consume 40 Original Resin to claim his rewards, consisting of Artifacts and Character Ascension Materials for Characters using the Electro element affiliated with Inazuma. It takes 3 minutes to respawn.
- 1 Description
- 2 Rewards
- 3 Attacks and abilities
- 4 Strategy
- 5 Far Storm
- 6 Gallería
- 7 Change history
«A rather unusual Electro life form that weaves thunder and lightning into a chant that drives all your actions.
By its external form it resembles the Oceanids, but lacks their intelligence.
It is said that remorse is the engine of this elemental monster »
|blackberry||3 450 - 6 000|
|Friendship EXP||30 - 45|
|Tempest Trinket||1 - 3|
|Piece of amethyst vajrada||1|
|Fragment of amethyst vajrada||1|
|Vajrada Amethyst Chunk||1|
|Itinerant Doctor||â €|
|Exiled||⭐⭐⭐ ó ⭐⭐⭐⭐|
|Instructor||⭐⭐⭐ ó ⭐⭐⭐⭐|
|Ritual of Wisdom||⭐⭐⭐ ó ⭐⭐⭐⭐|
|Gladiator's End||⭐⭐⭐⭐ ó ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐|
|Wanderer's Orchestra||⭐⭐⭐⭐ ó ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐|
Attacks and abilities
The names are not official, except for (Probe as shown in the description)
- Flicker: teleports anywhere in the arena instantly.
- Probe: Fly into the air and release various Electro sigils around the arena. Sigils pulse intermittently, dealing Electro Damage around them.
- Electrical surge: Creates a small Electro blast on the AoE, activating the sigils.
- Cutting storm: snuggles up and twirls its wings, moving rapidly forward.
- Thunderous roar: It flies into the air and roars, sending Electro shock waves into a huge AoE.
- Lightning Walls: summons walls of lightning that enclose each other, trapping the player in the middle.
- Separate feathers: He forms five sets of Electro Pens and throws them at the player.
- Plunge bomb: It flies up and repositions itself near the edge of the sand, then lunges forward in a straight line.
- Torrential descent: flies upwards and summons several rays to descend on the player. The rays will hit in a circular area, and for each wave they will hit three times.
- Swinging prison: charges up and forms a square-shaped lightning prison around the player. Both the edge and the inside of the ring will deal damage over time. The ring also follows the target as it moves.
Similar to Electro Hypostasis, Thunder Manifestation is an entity of pure Electro energy and is therefore immune to all Electro attacks. Since the Thunder Manifestation is an aerial character, having ranged Pyro and Cryo characters (e.g. Ganyu and Yoimiya) can help attack it from a distance, as well as activate Overcharged and Superconducting.
It's best to avoid all attacks when possible, as being hit by one will automatically lock the Manifestation target on the current player.
«Climb to the Amakumo Summit in search of the sound of a distant storm.
The thunder that can be seen in the distance is weaving an insurgent storm »