The statues of The Seven are structures found around all of Teyvat. Check the interactive world map for locations.
They serve many purposes at Genshin Impact:
- Unlock the missing parts of the map when found and resonate once.
- They serve as reference points for the player.
- Revive defeated allies and restore the health of the entire party using a limited resource (the resource is restored 450 HP every 15 seconds).
- To receive healing automatically, stand near the statue and wait for the healing burst to arrive.
- It can give a maximum resistance increase and other rewards, in exchange for lost Óculus (Anemoculus and Geoculus, for now).
- Change the Traveler's elemental talents, depending on the region the statue is in.
Monumental stone statues that watch over all of Teyvat.
Legends say that they were carved into those of The Seven that hold up this world.
Travelers would pray for the protection of the statue should they come across one, while silently anticipating the arrival of a noble soul ...
The world opens up to the noble-hearted.
|Level||Oculus offer quantity|
|Anemo [Subtotal]||Geo [Subtotal]|
|1||1 ||2 |
|2||2 ||4 |
|3||4 ||8 |
|4||6 ||12 |
|5||7 ||14 |
|6||8 ||16 |
|7||10 ||20 |
|8||12 ||24 |
|9||15 ||30 |
|10 / MAX||Your efforts have been recognized!|
Note: There is one extra Anemoculus and Geoculus in the world, for a total of 66 and 131 respectively.