«A dangerous enemy that can summon a Hurricane Sphere to deal continuous Damage in the AoE. Try to use the wind current generated in the center to lift off the ground. »
El Eye of the Storm, also known as the Tireless Elemental, is an elite Enemy found in Mondstadt and Liyue. He also appears in the mission The Weather and the Wind as the final boss.
- 1 Description of the file
- 2 Rewards
- 3 Attacks and Abilities
- 4 Strategy
- 5 Location
- 6 Change history
«A shape generated from high quality Anemo nodules. The Eye of the Storm formation indicates obstructions to a location's elemental ley lines, as it condenses from them. The Eye of the Storm wields the power of storms and can blow everyone around it into the air. Perhaps it also symbolizes the diseases of heaven and earth. »
Attacks and Abilities
For most attacks, the core will be exposed for a few seconds after the boss uses his attack. Take this opportunity to deal damage to the boss.
In some cases, when his life falls below 20%, he will fall to the ground and all offensive retaliation against the player will cease. This leaves him completely vulnerable to all attacks (except Anemo Elemental Damage) until his defeat, and makes his effective life only 80% of what appears on the health bar.
- Vacuum shock- Creates a void area of effect that draws the player to the center of the circle and then crashes hard into the center. After using this ability, he will expose his core for a while.
- Tornado- While airborne, it charges for a while and then quickly forms a tornado that charges in a straight line.
- Hurricane SphereFly high and begin channeling Anemo's power to the ground, creating a wall of wind around it that prevents the player from wandering away. After a while, it will summon multiple pillars of wind that will chase the player and scatter rocks everywhere, dealing continuous damage to the AoE. While channeling this ability he will expose his core, a single hit while exposed will cause him to fall to the ground.
- Archers and catalysts such as Fischl, Klee, Ganyu, Mona, Ninguang, Tartaglia, Yanfei, Barbara, Diona, and Lisa can allow the player to attack the Eye of the Storm at a distance, and be safe from their attacks. Catalysts work especially well, as some auto-target.
- Run when the Eye of the Storm is launching Vacuum shock o Mastery of the Wild Wind. This will allow you to get out of range where the damage is applied.
- Diona's elemental attack, Frozen Claw, deals damage and creates a shield. She is also a Cryo Archer, allowing her to safely deal damage.
- As with most enemies, Noelle's elemental shield allows her or any other character to survive a normally fatal blow.
- Each filtering bag Eyes of the Storm they can be frozen.
The locations of the Eye of the Storm they cannot be marked on the map, as they are not in the Adventurer's Manual.