«It is protected with a cubic shell that is elementally inert. Attacks are only effective when its elemental core is exposed. When it has a low level of life, it is divided into three crystalline bars that can absorb elemental energy. Make sure to destroy them all. »
El Electro Hypostasis is a boss in the Mondstadt region introduced in Version 1.0 and is one of the Elemental Hypostases.
It is located in a circular sand-like structure south of Cape Oath, Mondstadt. It takes the appearance of a large cube with a shiny core in its center and cannot be damaged when its shell is intact, only when the core is exposed on its own.
When defeated, the player must consume 40 Original Resin to claim their rewards, consisting of Artifacts and Character Ascension Materials for Characters using the Electro element. It takes 3 minutes to respawn.
- 1 Description
- 2 Rewards
- 3 Skills and attack
- 4 Achievements
- 5 Change history
Code name: Aleph. A high purity Electro being.
Elemental Hypostases are the highest forms of elemental structure, generally formed in a place with explosive elemental energy, or in an obstructed elemental ley line.
Elemental Hypostasis have developed defensive mechanisms based on their elemental attributes. »
|blackberry||3 450 - 6 000|
|Friendship EXP||30 - 45|
|Piece of amethyst vajrada||1|
|Fragment of amethyst vajrada||1|
|Vajrada Amethyst Chunk||1|
|Lucky||⭐⭐ ó ⭐⭐⭐|
|Exiled||⭐⭐⭐ ó ⭐⭐⭐⭐|
|Instructor||⭐⭐⭐ ó ⭐⭐⭐⭐|
|Ritual of Wisdom||⭐⭐⭐ ó ⭐⭐⭐⭐|
|Gladiator's End||⭐⭐⭐⭐ ó ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐|
|Wanderer's Orchestra||⭐⭐⭐⭐ ó ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐|
Skills and attack
For most of the attacks below, the core will be exposed for a few seconds after the boss uses the attack. Take this opportunity to deal damage to the boss.
- Missiles: Fly through the air and form a circle with its shell pieces. It forms elemental missiles using its shell pieces and fires them at the player. Move to dodge (can be dodged without running).
- Applause: Flies quickly to the player's side and forms a large wall, which folds into a "clap" motion very quickly, dealing damage in an area in front of the wall. Run sideways to dodge.
- Rock, scissors and paper: Flies next to the player and turns into a giant fist, striking in the direction of the player. Then it turns into giant scissors and deals damage with a "cutting" motion. Finally, it turns into a giant hand and hits the ground in front of it. Sometimes he only performs 1 or 2 of the attacks, but he will always perform them in the order listed. You need to run to dodge this attack.
- Taladro: It turns into a giant drill and goes through the sand. You need to run to dodge this attack.
- Tremors: It moves towards the center of the arena and sends small waves of pieces of shell. It is mandatory to move continuously to avoid the waves.
- Jaula: Sends shell pieces to the sky and rains them in a circle around the player, trapping them. Then, electro-meteors rain down inside the cage. The cage can be broken by attacking the pillars with elemental damage, causing the Hypostasis core to be exposed during this attack. It can also be run to the first pillar and then out of the cage before the full cage is formed.
- Rotating lasers: Hypostasis forms a ring around its nucleus with its shell pieces and fires lasers in 4 directions. The ring will then rotate and the lasers will move with it. When the lasers are turned off, the pieces of the shell rapidly converge on the nucleus. Run in a circle near the ring to dodge the lasers. Alternatively, stand inside the ring to dodge the lasers, but be sure to leave the ring before the pieces converge (indicated by the rune disappearing from the ground). The core will be exposed during this attack, allowing the player to continue damaging Hypostasis safely for a period of time.
- Renacimiento: When the HP is low (approx. 5%), it teleports to the center of the arena and forms 3 large Electro crystals, which can only be damaged by elemental damage (it can be just reaction damage), if all 3 are not destroyed crystals after 15 seconds, the Hypostasis absorbs them and regenerates approx. 15% of its HP for each crystal absorbed. If one of the crystals is destroyed, it does not add to the healing and does not respawn the next time Hypostasis is weakened.
- PRISMA project: Destroy all of Electro Hypostasis's resurrection bonuses before it revives.
- Erosion of the force field: Destroy the Electro Hypostasis barrier.
- "... lizard, Spock": One of your characters is hit by all three parts of the rock-paper-scissors attack consecutively.