“Hundreds of years have passed and the world is at peace again. This forest of swords is a testament to the song of swords colliding with each other, the battle hymns of warriors, the thunderous footsteps of monsters, and the blood-red sky. »~ Graveyard of Nameless Swords
El Dadaupa Valley It is home to three major Hilichurl tribes: the Cannibal Tribe, the Sleeping Tribe, and the Eclipse Tribe.
Another important place is the Graveyard of Swords, which witnessed the battle against the monsters of Khaenri'ah. Also, this valley is a sacred place for the hilichurls from all over the continent, where the strongest have their pilgrimage there.
- 1 Description
- 2 Notable features
- 3 NPC
- 4 Curiosities
- 5 History changes
'A mountain located near Mondstadt and inhabited by a number of hilichurls. This place known to be dangerous, with some Mitachurls and Samachurls sighted occasionally. »~ Exploration
- Break the Seal of the Graveyard of Swords
- Mountainous summons
- Trapped in a windless land (Venti's Story)
- Combative Tendencies
- Dadaupa in Hilichurlio means "great mountain" according to Hilichurlio's Brief Dictionary.
- Dada 达达 also represents the first two characters of the Chinese name for Tartaglia (达达利亚). Coincidentally, the Combative Tendencies challenge was launched shortly before the replay of the Tartaglia banner The Goodbye of Snezhnaya. The reason for the event, which strives to become the strongest in Teyvat, also fits his personality.
- Version 1.4: The Fighting Tendencies Challenge was held at the Dadaupa Valley Coliseum.
- Version 1.0: The Dadaupa Valley is introduced to the game.